audit and review your IT infrastructure and provide your business with an overview of your network, which will establish the current level of:
- Failover and redundancy
- Speed and effectiveness of data transfer
- Current state of your network`s handling capacity
The Just Logical IT infrastructure assessment of your current IT situation will look at the following:
1. It will assist in sending out whether your state – are allowed to work at their full potential or being hampered by slow systems. Thus costing resources through time and management issues.
2. An IT assessment will help determine if your IT infrastructure is capable for future business growth.
3. A disaster recovery plan is paramount in case of any IT issues that stem from out of your control? It’s important to make sure that you can easily recover your data and that data is backed up appropriately and safely whether it is on or onsite.
4. Just Logical IT will check your IT network security setup to ensure it’s working correctly to ensure it complies with standard operating practises.
5. We can assess how much me and money is spent within your business on maintaining your current network infrastructure. Our objective will be to make your spend as cost effective as possible and allow for efficiency in the workplace.
6. Ensure that your maintenance, upkeep, and support of your IT environment is cost effective.
7. We will check the age and functionality of your IT equipment and infrastructure to allow you to see if it is performing to the best of its ability.
WE ARE LOCATED AT:
6 Vivian Street
Western Australia 6100
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
08 6363 5656
Out of hours support is available upon request
Please contact us via Contact Us Page and one of our qualified and friendly staff will be in contact with you shortly.
What happens if your system fails? Is your valuable information safe? We use and recommend the best disaster recovery program in the world.
Have an IT headache? We will find a solution for your problem. Let our technicians resolve any issues you have and optimize your system at the same time.
Keeping your business network running efficiently is an expertise of ours. Preventative maintenance is the key to a healthy business network.
Home | What We Do | Who We Help | Who We Are | Blog | Contact Us | Support